Tony Parinello (the VITO guy) and David Mattson (a Sandler guy - CEO actually) have written a great new book Five Minutes With VITO. Many of you are probably familiar with one or both of these schools of sales. I am a couple pages shy of finishing and am really enjoying the read.
More importantly, I have 3 copies I would love to share.Five Minutes with VITO Overview
The book is an impressive & usefull blueprint for top down selling.
The book makes the case that Sales is about reaching out to & having effective sales conversation with Very Important Top Officers.
- Contribute to the conversation (comment) on any of our blog posts.
- Thursday December 18th @ 12PM will be the cut off for entry.
- 3 winners will be randomly chosen.
- If you haven't already, feel free to subscribe to this blog via RSS or email. Not required, but appreciated.
- We will post the winners on Thursday afternoon.
Good luck to all!
Thanks to all who participated. And a special thanks to the authors Tony & Dave for stopping by the comments (oh yeah and for writing a great book too!)
On to the 3 winners:
- Eric Ramsdell, Sales Executive - AmeriVault, Corp.
- Lynne Nelson, Director - KRONOS INC.
- Ed Pietkiewicz, Business Developer - ACTIVE JOB SEARCH
Thanks to all & happy holidays.