I am very excited to announce the launch of our Inside Sales Metrics & Compensation in Technology Companies survey. We will be using this data to produce The Bridge Groups' 2009 Inside Sales Metrics & Compensation report - due to be released early Q1 2009.
I would like to extend an invitation to participate (in the 6 minute web based survey) to Sales and Marketing Executives. We will reward your participation with a FREE copy of the report when published. Here are a few requirements for participation:
- Currently have an Inside Sales Implementation(s)
- Selling B2B technology (Hardware, Software, SaaS, etc.)
- Company located in North America
- Survey participants are Manager/Director-level or above
If you are interested, please email email@example.com with your company name. Please also identify your Inside Sales implementation model or models using the following guidelines:
- Business Development- reps tasked with pipeline generation, appointment setting, pre-qualifying inquiries, etc.
- Inside Sales- reps tasked with revenue generation, closing business, etc.
- Team Selling- reps partnered with a field sales counterpart
Here are some of the topics we will be investigating:
- Compensation at the Rep & Management level
- Reporting structure
- Hiring & attrition
- Quota & contribution
- Productivity & much more!
I know you will find the information to be of great value. I am looking forward to having readers of this blog participate so thanks in advance!