I was on LinkedIn the other day and found a post that asked people to recommend books on the art of selling. I thought this would be a good forum in which to share the information. I don't claim to have read them all but here are the books that were mentioned more than once....
- Endless Referrals by Bob Burg
- The Little Red Book of Selling by Jeff Gittomer
- The Little Red Book of Sales Answers
- Red Hot Cold Call Selling by Paul Goldner
- Selling to Big Companies by Jill Konrath
- You Can't Teach a Kid to Ride a Bike at a Seminar by David Sandler
This is a good start. If you have any others to add to the list, please feel free to post a comment! Let's learn from each other!