I'm very excited to announce the launch of our 2010 Inside Sales Metrics & Comp Surveys for Technology Companies. We will be using this data to produce our 2010 research reports.
I would like to extend an invitation to participate (in the 6 minute web based survey) to Sales and Marketing Executives. We will reward your participation with a pre-release and no-charge copy of the report. Here are a few requirements for participation:
- Currently have an Inside Sales Implementation(s)
- Selling B2B technology (Hardware, Software, SaaS, etc.)
- Company located in North America
- Survey participants are VP/Director-level or above
If you are interested, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also identify your implementation model(s) using the following guidelines:
- Lead Generation- Reps tasked with pipeline generation, appointment setting, pre-qualifying inquiries, etc.
(Reps carry no revenue quota)
- Inside Sales- Reps tasked with revenue generation, closing business, etc.
(For on-premise software/hardware solutions)
- SaaS / Inside Sales- Reps tasked with revenue generation, closing business, etc.
(For SaaS, Software-as-a-Service, models)
Here are some of the topics we will be investigating:
- Compensation at the Rep & Management level
- Reporting structure
- Activity metrics
- Quota & contribution
- Productivity & much more!
I am looking forward to having readers of this blog participate so thanks in advance!