Building Inside Sales
Framing a World-Class Group
The Building Inside Sales ebook shares key factors in building highly effective inside teams, including:
- Which model is right for you?
- Where should your team report?
- Interviewing Inside Sales reps
- Ramping your new hires
- Pitfalls to avoid
(Excerpt from the Ebook)
Which Model is Right for Me?
Mistake #1: Assuming the model that you implemented at your last company and/or you read about in a book/blog will automatically be appropriate at your current organization.
If Inside Sales were one size fits all, CEOs would hire algorithms not Sales Leaders!
- What's your name recognition in the market?
- Selling to early adopters or more mature buyers?
- Is your strategy primarily inbound (qualification) or outbound (prospecting)?
- Does your sales process involve a demo/trial stage?
- What is your average order size? Sales cycle length?